protected document

Please always state the Chamilo version you are referring to when reporting issues or asking questions.

Moderator: Coursenligne

protected document

Postby chipw » 26 Oct 2017, 14:31

Why am I getting a message that says "Protected document" for some, but not all, of my images, when logged in as a student? When I am working on the pages as the teacher/admin the pages display fine. I don't know what to do about this problem, hopefully somebody from Chamilo will actually respond to a message in these forums (it appears they don't bother with this forum).
chipw
New user

Re: protected document

Postby lguirao » 04 Nov 2017, 11:30

The "protected document" message appears when users can't access to a document or file, maybe the document is hidden or they have no permission to access it

Please, when you report an issue, give more information: Chamilo version, kind of file...
Be patient, all users in this forum are volunteers, they spend their time and effort helping the community
lguirao
Major Contributor

Postby chipw » 05 Nov 2017, 02:08

The protected document message only comes up when I view a page as student but am logged in as admin. When I log in as a student I do not get the message. And it seems to be intermittent, and also only on some images on a page, not all. It's just very strange.
chipw
New user

Postby Coursenligne » 14 Dec 2017, 17:59

Is there a matter of size of image?
Are you exceeding the maximum course size?
Another idea, are you sure about the permissions granted on the specific images?
I wish you all the best
Eric
--------------------------------------------------------------
Avez-vous pensé à devenir membre de l'association ?
Consider being a Chamilo Association Member?
---------------------------------------------------------------
Coursenligne

Return to All topics, all versions