DocParser.php error

Please always state the Chamilo version you are referring to when reporting issues or asking questions.

Moderator: Coursenligne

DocParser.php error

Postby mmcdonald » 17 Jun 2017, 18:05

On the last step of installation I am getting the following error - I'm not getting anything more useful than this unfortunately. :? Can anyone help?

Code: Select all
[16-Jun-2017 19:10:30 Europe/Minsk] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'Doctrine\Common\Annotations\AnnotationException' with message '[Semantical Error] The annotation "@Symfony\Component\Validator\Constraints\NotBlank" in property Chamilo\CoreBundle\Entity\Course::$title does not exist, or could not be auto-loaded.' in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\chamilolms\vendor\doctrine\annotations\lib\Doctrine\Common\Annotations\AnnotationException.php:54

Stack trace:
#0 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\chamilolms\vendor\doctrine\annotations\lib\Doctrine\Common\Annotations\DocParser.php(708): Doctrine\Common\Annotations\AnnotationException::semanticalError('The annotation ...')
#1 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\chamilolms\vendor\doctrine\annotations\lib\Doctrine\Common\Annotations\DocParser.php(641): Doctrine\Common\Annotations\DocParser->Annotation()
#2 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\chamilolms\vendor\doctrine\annotations\lib\Doctrine\Common\Annotations\DocParser.php(334): Doctrine\Common\Annotations\DocParser->Annotations()
#3 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\chamilolms\vendor\doctrine\annotations\lib\Doctrine\Common\Annotations in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\chamilolms\vendor\doctrine\annotations\lib\Doctrine\Common\Annotations\AnnotationException.php on line 54

From this it looks as though I'm leaving the title field blank (I'm not), perhaps there's an issue POSTing that field to PHP in the code. I'll check it out. Any advice welcomed!

Thank you,
Michael
mmcdonald

Re: DocParser.php error

Postby lguirao » 19 Jun 2017, 16:58

Have you downloaded the zip file to install Chamilo?

Please, use the .tar.gz file instead: https://github.com/chamilo/chamilo-lms/releases/download/v1.11.4/chamilo-lms-1.11.4.tar.gz

We have seen that zip file causes some problems, specially in Windows
lguirao
Major Contributor

Return to All topics, all versions