Hide courses or sessions from frontpage

Moderators: Coursenligne, JurgenG

Hide courses or sessions from frontpage

Postby JurgenG » 17 May 2016, 07:49

Hi,

I really like the feature that the most popular courses/sessions can appear on the front page. I would like to have some courses though that are private in the sense that they are accessible and visible in the "my courses" page from the enrolled students, but not visible to the others.

Specific use case: a course "welcome to the school" for new students (new school staff). This shouldn't be visible to other people.
I know, I could create subportals/subdomains... but that's a bit too technical for now (unless it's really easy, and then please point me to a tutorial)
JurgenG
Enthousiast

Re: Hide courses or sessions from frontpage

Postby Synergos » 11 May 2017, 10:13

Hi Jurgen,

I'm dealing with a simular situation that you might have an answer to. For the moment I don't want any courses to the public, unless they are logged in. Can you point me in the right direction for that setting? I want the "Most populair courses" to only show up when a student is logged in.

Kind regards,
Nick

Hi Jurgen,

Ik heb een vergelijkbare situatie waar je mogelijk antwoord op hebt. Op dit moment wil ik geen enkele cursus laten zien, tenzij studenten zijn ingelogd. Kun je mij vertellen welke instelling ik daarvoor moet aanpassen? Ik wil de "Populairste cursussen" dus alleen weergeven als de student is ingelogd.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Nick
Nick den Breems
Synergos
de Nederlandse Vakopleiding voor Haptonomie
Synergos

Return to General