Want to work for the Chamilo project? We’re looking for staff
THIS JOB POSITION IS ONLY AVALIABLE FOR PEOPLE LIVING IN SPAIN. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT APPLICATIONS NOT COMPLIANT WITH THIS REQUIREMENT.
Would you like to work for the Chamilo project?
If you’re interested and can meet the following requirements, please contact us.
Position available: Community Manager
Post Remit: The main remit of the community manager will be to find new members as well as to maintain the existing (loyal) membership..
- Ability to communicate fluently in written and spoken Spanish and English.
- Readiness to work independently and pro-actively, with good communication skills.
- Be resident in Spain, with an ADSL connection and have own computer.
- Have a knowledge and understanding of the open-source philosophy underpinning the Chamilo project.
- Take appropriate action to increase the number of annual Chamilo members.
- Maintain contact with proactive members.
- Be responsible for the creation of promotion/information materials (ppts, videos, pdfs, etc).
- Handle the authorization and cancellation of memberships.
- Monitor and manage membership renewals.
- Provide support to the board.
- Coordinate monthly events and oversee their arrangement.
- Create an Association blog incorporating useful articles on e-learning and Chamilo.
- Update website content as necessary.
- Keep a log of tasks performed.
- Signing of a contract of confidentiality with the Association.
- Submission of a bimonthly report to the board detailing objectives achieved or progress.
- Maintaining ongoing communication with the board and attend online meetings of the board as required.
Hours required: 4 hours per day
Remuneration: 500 € monthly
Job type: freelance
Duration of contract: 6 months (reviewable after 3 months).
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your C.V./resumé to board @ chamilo.org
Only applications sent to the e-mail referred above will be accepted. No applications will be accepted by any other means. And please remember… if you don´t live in Spain, this offer is not suitable for you, so, please don´t send us your cv if you are not elegible for the position. Thanks.
Thanks in advance
The Chamilo team